Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Developer Help Center

Xero Developer Community

Community > Partner Program >

Not able to get list of Employees using Partner Application

Started by TCS Head Office -   in Partner Program

Hello,
I have integrated the xero in our webapp and we are using partner application to do our transactions. I have implemented the code with referencing of XeroApi.dll source code. Now, issue is with the fetching the Employees list. I am using this method to get list of employee "repository.FindAll(Of XeroApi.Model.Employee)"; also tried with "repository.Employees" but didn't worked any one.

Can you please guide me to get the list of Employees in partner application? Our webapp is built in VB.Net.

Looking forward for your best response!

Thank you.
Hi There,

Are you looking for some professional help?
We have integrated Xero using C# but can surely look into. We have experience building apps in vb.Net too.

Let us know.

Regards
Zanesoft IT Solutions

Zanesoft IT Solutions  

Hello,
Thanks for your reply!

Yes, if I get some code snippet or some guideline than it would be good. Actually, I have built code to connect with xero using partner application and it works well but once it connected than I don't want to connect it again and use those tokens for next transaction. So, I need help on how to renew access tokens and how will I use existing tokens to go ahead?

Thank you.

TCS Head Office  

Hi there,

Please share your contact details or drop us an email with access to your code/code which needs fixing at info@zanesoft.com so that we can go ahead n help you out.

Regards
Zanesoft IT Solutions

Zanesoft IT Solutions