Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Developer Help Center

Xero Developer Community

Community > Find a Developer >

Upload sales invoices into Xero

Started by Lynne Webb -   in Find a Developer

Hello

We have our own inhouse system (Auckland NZ) and we would like to extract the information from here and upload into xero sales. Can anyone recommend some who can assist with creating the appropriate file for this task to in xero

ManyTHnanks
Lynne
Hi Lynne

We can handle this for you. Plenty of experience doing just this.

James Hadley
james -at- coherent.net
+44 1524 888378

James Hadley  

cool, I have a meeting with our programmer next week cna you send me a email :)

Lynne Webb  

Hi Lynne

Can you send me an email so that I have your email address? james -at- coherent.net

James Hadley  

lynne@deltainsurance.co.nz

Lynne Webb  

I have treehq app when i connect this to xero then my invoices is not send to xero/;

sumer tree  

I have a slightly different problem. We are wanting to import sales invoices via a csv file we create. We have set up a stock items including a sales price in inventory. I can get the detail through into Xero, except the import does not trigger the sales price fromIs there a fix for this?

Bruce Cowan  

Sorry, also the settlement terms held on the contact file does not get picked up.

Bruce Cowan  

Hi Bruce,

Drop me an email or give me a call and we can work out a solution to this.

James Hadley
james -at- coherent.net
+44 1524 888378

James Hadley  

Hi - I have received 2 invoices by email and for all intents and purposes looks like it was coming from Xero - they had the same numerical sequence as your legitimate invoice and the email said that the invoice would be deducted from our credit card - which is what happens - but when I tried to open the invoice attached our virus software quarantined it - it had a trojan attached! I am now not wanting to open any invoices that you email to me - is there anything that can be done to stop these fraudulent emails?

lorraine campbell  

Hi Lynne,

EntryRocket is exactly what you are looking for. We specialize in automating on-going Xero data imports.

We can process files you export from your in-house system and save the data as sales invoices in any way you prefer.

Please stop by our website to learn more about EntryRocket, how it works and what can it do for you.

Also, feel free to reach to us via live chat or inquiry form. We will be more than happy to answer all the questions you might have.

Kind regards,
Vlad

EntryRocket - Automating import of your CSV, Excel, XML, PDF and other files into Xero
https://www.entryrocket.com

Vlad Golusin