Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Developer Help Center

Xero Developer Community

Community > Find a Developer >

Development of a customised reporting dashboard for monthly financials

Started by Scott Boyd -   in Find a Developer

We are seeking a developer to assist us with producing a custom dashboard to allow us to track certain financial aspects of our business. This is to be used at our monthly management meeting.
We have looked at some of the "off the shelf" products available and they are too comprehensive for our needs or they omit critical data we require.
We are not looking for anything too difficult, as the data is all there inside Xero, but we need to pull it all together in a single report/snapshot.
Happy to discuss specific requirements with a suitable developer.
Thanks
Scott
Hi Scott,

Shoot me an email and we can discuss your requirements. The company is Cyberco and you can reach me at: xero@cyberco.com.

thanks,
Jack

XERO Communication  

Hi Scott,

I'd love to hear more about your requirements and see if we can fit them within a reporting app we're building (about to start beta). The app can already produce simple daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports, etc. and distribute them too. It's quite simple at the time being.

Or, if it makes more sense, maybe we can build something semi-custom for you instead.

Please reach me at seb@chimi.co.

Thanks,
Sebastian

Sebatian Brocher  

Hi Scott,

Totally hear what you're saying about "off the shelf" products not working for you. We've created a number of custom dashboards for business owners/managers who want greater insight into their businesses. If you're keen to explore this, my email is: ed@hatch.nz

Otherwise, we're right accross the ditch in Auckland, so if you are keen to set up a call, our timezones more or less match up.

Ed

Ed McKnight