Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Developer Help Center

Xero Developer Community

Community > Partner Program >

To become Xero partner and Demostration

Started by Pisan Ruechataveeroongroj -   in Partner Program

We already developed the integration with Xero. However, we want our application to connect with Xero automatically after the token expired every 30 minutes.

I read on the Xero that if we become a partner with Xero, this problem can be solved.
I already register the partner but I'm not sure how do we demonstrate our application to you.
Do you have any contract person?
Hi Pisan,

Great to hear that you'd like to partner with Xero! Have you already registered interest at
http://developer.xero.com/partner/#become-a-partner?

If you have, one of our team members will be in touch shortly and inform you about how to set the demo up. It's worth mentioning that the demo will indeed grant you access to the partner API (which gives you persistent connection), but it's a level of access reserved for companies that want to complete the certification process in its entirety (not just the demo and partner upgrade).

Vince Lo (Xero Staff)  

Hi Vincent

I registered for a while now but no one contact me back.

Pisan Ruechataveeroongroj  

Hi Pisan,

Sorry to hear that! Where are you based out of?

Can you try to register using the form one more time? It should get routed to one of our developer evangelists who will get you going in the right direction.

Vince Lo (Xero Staff)  

Hi Vincent

I registered for a while now but no one contact me back. Can you please speed up the process.

satish singh