Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Developer Help Center

Xero Developer Community

Community > Find a Developer >

Integrate Xero with SQL DB & Desktop Application

Started by Scott Lindsay -   in Find a Developer

We have an existing Xero instance that is being used to track expenses and invoices. We currently have a process that extracts data to Excel (using the Project Financials Report) from the Xero instance that is then uploaded to a SQL DB and then matched to existing Project information to provide a view of the current profitability of Projects for the business.

The current process requires someone to manually report from Xero and extract an Excel file that is then uploaded to the SQL DB via a desktop application.

I require a contractor to assist in accessing the Xero API functionality and to create a process that can be run on demand or a schedule to extract and then upload the Xero transaction data to the existing SQL DB.
Hey Scott,

I already did similar kind of project recently and yours doesn't seem difficult for me. Can you please help me understand more about your process through screenshare as I have few approaches in my mind to get it done and screensharing will help me to suggest you the best possible approach to automate & schedule the entire process for you.

I've developed many integrations around Xero & here is a project that I have done for invoices - https://apps.xero.com/uk/search/app/synctools

You can reach out to me at chintan@satvasolutions.com and we shall take it forward from there.

Thanks,
Chintan
chintan@satvasolutions.com

Chintan Prajapati  

Hi Scott

That's certainly something I can help you with.

Here are some examples of recent integrations I've worked on:
https://www.glidedigital.co.uk/xero-integrations/

Please PM me with further details on: nick@glidedigital.co.uk and we can arrange a chat.

Thanks

Nick

Nick Tingay  

Happy to help Nick. Email me at duncan@southernsoftware.nz if you would like us to take a look.

Duncan Faulkner