Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Developer Help Center

Xero Developer Community

Community > Find a Developer >

Integration with Cliniko

Started by Michelle McCafferty -   in Find a Developer

WE need to find a developer to help tweek the information flow between Cliniko (our appointment system) and Xero.

We have approx 12 corporate clients who send their employees to our institute for counselling and they pay for this service. Its a private/confidential service. We cannot send multiple client statements as it has the client information/ details on it. We are using xeros merge clients function to merge the clients into one contact (the corporate name) to generate a statement of appointments for a certain period to bill them for our service.

My problem is that when I move the contact and merge it with the corporate contact the invoice/payment automatically flowing from cliniko into xero fails as it is not finding the client in the contact area.

So I need a developer to expand the integration process script to have the script look in the archived area for the contact so it can attach the invoice, as that is where the merged client information goes?

Any ideas or help is much appreciated
Regards Michelle
Hello Michelle,

This sounds interesting & possible. I can surely help you as I already have few possible ways
for this but I'll need a call with you to understand few things in detail to validate my assumptions. Please reach out to me at chintan@satvasolutions.com

Thanks,
Chintan
chintan@satvasolutions.com

Chintan Prajapati  

Michelle,

We can help you, we are a Xero API integration firm, integrated xero with various external applications using native APIs. Just checked quickly, Cliniko offers APIs for external integrations, so we can review your requirements and come up with a solution approach. Interested please email us to learn.

samr@expsoltechs.com

sam est  

Hi Michelle

If it's not too late that's certainly something I can help you with. Perhaps you could DM on nick@glidedigital.co.uk with more details.

Appreciated

Nick

--
Nick Tingay
Glide Digital Ltd
Oxford, UK
nick@glidedigital.co.uk
www.glidedigital.co.uk

Nick Tingay