Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Developer Help Center

Xero Developer Community

Community > Partner Program >

Developing a Partner Application

Started by Micro Manager -   in Partner Program

Hi, we are currently developing a Time Tracking application which will need to use the Partner App authentication to create a good user experience. Is it possible to have an App which is still in development use the Partner App authentication method?
Hi there,

It is certainly possible. However, the partner API is reserved for applications that are looking to become part of the Xero add-on ecosystem. If that's something you'd like to do, details for that can be found here:
http://developer.xero.com/partner/#become-a-partner

To summarize, you'll want to put in a request to be an add-on partner through the link above. You'll then want to build a working version of the integration on our public API, and once you do, you'll demo this version to someone from our developer evangelism team. Provided the integration looks good so far, we can get you upgraded onto our partner API.

Once you put in your request through the link above, our developer evangelism team will reiterate these steps and help you along the process.

Vince Lo (Xero Staff)  

Hi,

I have sent request to create partner application, but still i did not get response from xero team.

Could you please suggest me other option to communicate with xero team because it is very urgent for me to create partner application.

Thanks,
Anil Singh

Anil Singh  

Hi,

I have sent request to create partner application, but still i did not get response from xero team.

Could you please suggest me other option to communicate with xero team because it is very urgent for me to create partner application.

Thanks,
Anil Singh

Anil Singh