Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Developer Help Center

Xero Developer Community

Community > Find a Developer >

New a Developer to get month to Date Sales figures via the API

Started by Ian Bush -   in Find a Developer

Is there a way via the API to get the month to date sales figures ? (I can do it manually but would prefer to have it done Via API)

I'd like to auto update my budget reporting so people can see a graphical representation of sales versus budget and targets

Ian
Hi,

Have you tried one of the reports. Maybe the profit and loss or the age payables.

Kind Regards

Remember I consult on a per hour basis. Contact me if your need me to fix the problem. $35 per hour.

We can do a 30 min free consultation via Skype.

Henzard Kruger
Certified Advisor and Full Stack developer
Picahoo cc - 0711304241 - henzard@picahoo.co.za
Quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten

I abide by the 3 message rule. After 3 messages we skype.

Henzard Kruger  

Hi Henzard,

I can do manually via the reports, I wanted to use the API to automate the process.

Ian

Ian Bush  

Yes fetch the reports via the api end point.

Henzard Kruger  

Thank you, we currently integrate Unleashed via the API, will Xero still let us connect a 2nd program to get the details ?

Ian Bush  

Yes you can connect to many public applications but a application can only make 2 connections to you company. For instance you can connect vend, unleashed and workflowmax, but unleashed can only make 2 connections if you need 2 different unleashed's for some reason.

Let me know if I can help you with creating the application.

Henzard Kruger  

Hi Ian,
If you are just looking for a simple data extract using the API then am happy to help.

Peter

Peter Scott  

You may try to fetch the reports (and associated summaries) through the reports API endpoint (documentation here http://developer.xero.com/documentation/api/reports/).

You may use a service like Blendo (we are building a Xero add-on and looking for beta testers if interested :) ) than can help you fetch the data without writting any code and load it to a spreadsheet or a database.

George Psistakis