Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Developer Help Center

Xero Developer Community

Community > Find a Developer >

Tradevine - Xero

Started by Murray Wellwood -   in Find a Developer

I require a developer to customise 2 links from Xero to Tradevine and one link back from Tradevine to Xero. I have successfully used the Xero Tradevine integration for 7 years but need a couple more details to integrate
Hi Murray,

Thanks for reaching out to the Developer Community.

My understanding is that the current Tradevine integration is managed by Tradevine themselves. Hence, they would likely be best suited to update and provide the functionality you request.

Should a developer like ourselves come into play, we are likely building a brand new integration, so it's likely to become more costly.

During this year, unless they have already upgraded all Apps need to update to oAuth 2.0 a newer version of the Xero Integration. So this may be a good time for Tradevine to do the updates requested. If they do not have the capacity or interest in accomodating we'd be very to jump on a call and see how we can help.

Feel free to drop me an email on jonathan@maze.digital and we can take it from there.

Jonathan Mifsud  

Hi Murray

I'd like to know more about your requirements.
Please get in touch via joe@originalmind.com.au so we can organise a quick chat.

Thanks
Joe

Joe Niland  

Hi Murray,

We can help you with the additional requirements since both TradeVine and Xero have APIs.

Please give me a ring or email more details regarding your requirements to alice@aikeji.com.au. We'd love to help you.

Kind regards,
Alice

AIKEJI
Phone: +61 7 3726 5000
Email: alice@aikeji.com.au
Web: www.aikeji.com.au
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/xiyueh/

Alice Hu