Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Developer Help Center

Xero Developer Community

Community > Find a Developer >

Vonigo to Xero Integration

Started by Tiffany English -   in Find a Developer

Hi There.

Does anyone know of any developments in place to integrate Vonigo to Xero.

We have a number of clients utilising the job management platform (https://www.vonigo.com/). There has been lots of talk on their end with regards to a Xero integration allowing the seamless integration of customer invoices between the two platforms.

Our clients have been promised this for over 12 months now - so I thought I'd reach out and see if there are any other options.

Thanks in advance.

Tiff

Hi Tiff,

From what I can see, there's nothing in place or planned. Vonigo has an API, however, which means we can build a connector to integrate the two systems.

I'm free tomorrow morning if you'd like to discuss possibilities.
Please email me at joe@originalmind.com.au and we'll take it from there!

Best regards,
Joe

Joe Niland  

Hey Tiff,

What we find is that most Apps have priorities on their core product and integrations such as the Xero one take up additional resources, and require further research to obtain the necessary knowledge to get an integration approved and live within the marketplace.

Our core focus is to help apps such as Vonigo to obtain a great integration and get listed on the marketplace.

As Joe noted, if they have an API a third party can also do this, however, we'd love to do it jointly with them so that more clients can benefit.

We'd happily start a discussion with yourself and Vonigo to see if there's any way we can do this at 0 or low cost to your clients. you could drop me an email on jonathan@maze.digital at your convenience.

Best,

Jon

Jonathan Mifsud  

Hi Tiffany,

Looks like you've got some great help offers. Let us know if you still need a hand with anything. We are an Australian based company who also help businesses with Xero Integrations.

Best regards,
Alice

AIKEJI
Phone: +61 7 3726 5000
Email: alice@aikeji.com.au
Web: www.aikeji.com.au
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/xiyueh/

Alice Hu