Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Developer Help Center

Xero Developer Community

Community > Find a Developer >

I need a developer to build custom reports for financial analysis

Started by Sarah Dillon -   in Find a Developer

We are looking for a developer who can build us a few custom reports in Xero that pull various sections of information together, to give us a detailed report of revenue type by customer. The reports we need are not possible with current Xero filters but are crucial to our analysis. We have a report from QuickBooks that we used prior to conversion which we can provide as a guide of what we need.

Also hoping someone can build a box into the manual journals that allows me to enter a customer/supplier name - this is needed for our reporting on deferred revenue, accruals and prepayments.
Hi Sarah,

Unfortunately, manual journals are what they are, and as such limited in scope in what can be added. As Developer Partners, we can only process the data which Xero provides, amend and/or push new data however we are unable to update the Xero Interface.

That said I'm sure there's an elegant solution to achieve what you're trying to do. Myself and my team have extensive experience working with the Xero API. Feel free to drop me an email on jonathan@maze.digital and we can set up a time to talk through your current challenges.

Jonathan Mifsud  

Hi Sarah,

We have a pre-built Xero connector to bring your data into Power BI or even Excel and you can build and customise your own reports. Have a look at SyncHub for more or email me at matthew@blackballsoftware.com

Thanks
Matt

Matthew Taylor  

Hello Sarah,
We've done fair bit of custom reporting out of Xero, so can very likely help you.
I have thoughts on your 2nd request too.. contact us at info@beyondexpectations.co.nz

Peter Rowe