Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Developer Help Center

Xero Developer Community

Community > Getting Started >

Third party integration service

Started by Claire Smith -   in Getting Started

Hi

We have our own industry specific multi-tenant app that raises invoices, which our users want copying to Xero automatically.

We have one Xero and one Sage customer wanting to do this at present, and I'm sure a Quickbooks request will appear fairly soon too. As such, rather than directly integrate with Xero, I'm wanting a third-party service which we can push invoices/changes to, which will update our client's bookkeeping product.

I've been looking at Zapier, but it looks like each of our customers would need a paid Zapier account in order to connect their Xero, which is no good for us.

Can anybody recommend a third party integration service which is designed for developers and covers the major bookkeeping players, please?

Thanks!
Hi Claire,
This sounds like us. We are able to do this sort of transformation of data into Xero invoices quite readily. We tend not to bother with MYOB nor Quickbooks due to the fact that Xero Rocks!
Let me know if you would like to pursue this.
Cheers

Peter Rowe  

Hi Claire, not sure if this is something you've managed to resolve. I'm from a Xero Developer Partner and we help Apps get their Xero Integrations set up and in place. Enabling them to not only help existing customers but also leverage growth through the Xero Platform. Would be more than happy to have a conversation if you'd like. Feel free to drop me an email on jonathan@maze.digital

Jonathan Mifsud