Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Developer Help Center

Xero Developer Community

Community > API Endpoints >

Invoices API returning inaccurate results when using filter for "FullyPaidOnDate"

Started by Paul Precision -   in API Endpoints

Invoices API returning inaccurate results when using filter for "FullyPaidOnDate

I'm getting invoices returned from the invoices API that are out of range of what I specify as my two dates when I apply a "where" filter to the API query on the "FullyPaidOnDate" field. The only thing I can notice is that these invoices seem to have a prepayment from an earlier date. The "FullyPaidOnDate" returned by the API is definitely way out of range of the query dates though, usually by several months (so it doesn't appear to be a timezone problem).

Sample Query:
const query = `FullyPaidOnDate >= DateTime(2019,08,01) && FullyPaidOnDate < DateTime(2019,08,31)`
Hi Paul,
We have been looking into this but we have not been able to reproduce the problem. Can you please open a support ticket so we can get more information about this API request?
https://developer.xero.com/contact-xero-developer-platform-support/

Thanks,
Niamh

Niamh Burns (Xero Staff)  

Hi Paul,

We will be releasing a fix for this issue later today. Once this is done, filtering on 'FullyPaidOnDate' should work correctly again.

Thank you for your patience,
Niamh

Niamh Burns (Xero Staff)