Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Developer Help Center

Xero Developer Community

Community > Find a Developer >

Xero Bank feeds developer needed for local bank

Started by Felix NKUNDIMANA -   in Find a Developer

Hello Developer community,

We are an accounting firm from Rwanda and has been Xero adviser for 4 years now. since then we didn't manage to experience Xero bank feeds but now being aware of Xero Bank feeds open APIs two local banks are interested in having them working and requested as to find a person/firm who could help develop these.

Anyone interested? Please let me know.

Kind Regards.

Felix
Hi Felix,

Great to see XERO's picking up in Rwanda!

We're a XERO Developer partner and would be more than happy to help. However, I am aware that in order to integrate with XERO in regards to Bank Feeds the Banks need to build a relationship with XERO. Once official paperwork is sorted then we can come in and do our magic (if at all possible) it also depends on the Bank's systems and how we can securely integrate that data.

Would be happy to have a chat and if there's scope try to talk to our contacts within XERO to see how to get this as streamlined as possible.

Feel free to drop me an email on jonathan@maze.digital or set up an appointment to see how we can go about this XERO Integration here

Jonathan Mifsud  

Hi Felix,

As Jonathan has pointed out, the banking institutions would need to become a Xero financial services partner first.

We can help with the technical implementation however I'd suggest having a chat with Jonathan to scope out your requirements regarding the implementation and go from there.

Good luck!
Matt

matthew@blackballsoftware.com

Matthew Taylor  

Dear Jonathan and Matthew,

Many thanks for your replies. I'm going to send you both emails.

Jonathan, I've automatically booked a consultation.

Kind Regards.

Felix

Felix NKUNDIMANA