Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Tell us how we're doing >

No reply to email sent 27 hours ago

Started by Michelle Power -   in Tell us how we're doing

Can someone reply to my email please. I am still waiting 27 hours later and need a reply. My reference is CX0005732261. I use Xero in 2 differenet jobs and I am exhausted with the stress of trying to get decent support from you guys. Where are you all????
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Reference #7.55ff6dcb.1507522327.0
This is mine, cache cleared, internet speed 100 down, 15up - keep on losing invoices. Very Very frustrated !

Steven Scheckter  

Hiya Michelle I've taken a look and it seems as though you weren't receiving our emails. Apologies that it seemed as though we were ignoring you - definitely not the case! I know Kundai's called you a few times but she'll get back to today to see what the issue is and what we can do to help.

Brittany H (Community Manager)  

I don't understand this; I have received your reply just now but didn't receiving anything over the weekend. Kundai said that it maybe to do with filters on the email account but everything else normally gets through except spam. What is it that you are attaching to these emails to stop them arriving?

Michelle Power  

Hiya Michelle, Community is different than Support - which is you're receiving this, but not our other emails. Kundai will be in touch shortly to walk you though your issue and explain a little more about how whitelisting an email address will enable emails to definitely come through.

Hi, Kundai has been in touch and we have been through the query. I think I have added your domain as a safe address to Yahoo but not received a test email from her yet. Can you please ask her if she has sent it so I know if it has worked or not. This will be a real problem otherwise as I use support all the time and need the replies in a timely fashion. Thanks.

Michelle Power  

Hey! Kundai'd sent the email in at 11:30 so if you've not received it, this may not have worked. She'll ring you back shortly.