Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > App Reviews >

DOKKA

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |Bills + Expenses

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 1 user rating

About DOKKA

Automated bookkeeping entries, and smart document management using AI - the more you use DOKKA, the more it will understand your requirements. For more information, check out DOKKA.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with DOKKA, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the DOKKA support centre or email emil@dokka.com.

We have been using Dokka for a couple of months now. The A.I. engine is very fast and accurate (although not perfect yet). Dokka has enabled even myself, a non-bookkeeper, to be very productive in our practice, as it enables me to drag and drop information into the appropriate boxes, check that the Dokka pre-filled info is correct, and post the entry to Xero. It has been a game changer for us. Maybe the greatest thing about the software is that it is continually improving. They launch new features all the time. Much better than the competition at the moment, and cheaper.

Malcolm Strachan  

I have been using Dokka for a few weeks. I am impressed with the speed with which invoices and slips can be added to Xero. The team at Dokka is very helpful and always quick to assist if I have any queries.

Ignus Kempen