Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > App Reviews >

Boomr

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |Payroll + HR

4.7 out of 5 stars

Based on 3 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Boomr, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Boomr

The intelligent mobile app that tracks employee time. Know when and where your team is working and drive efficiency with real-time reporting. For more information, check out Boomr.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Boomr, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the Boomr support centre or this page for information on connecting Boomr to Xero.

I have been using Xero for about 2 years - started with another app to keep timesheets but Boomr is far superior. Overall the integration has been very easy. The GPS locator feature and employee clock in from smart phone is very convenient. One recognized problem is failure of overtime hours to transfer and post properly to timesheet in Xero with differential pay - this could be a problem for larger companies as right now has to be converted manually for each employee, but I have been assured that Boomr is aware of this problem and is working to fix it.
I did have to contact Boomr for help on one occasion and was very impressed with reply, problem solving and customer service. I can confidently recommend this app and plan to stay with them as my business expands. Would give 4.5 stars if possible, and 5 star once overtime issue is fixed.

Stacia Poole  

Boomr is a great addition to my business. I love the location tracker for employees while they are clocked in. Very easy to use and navigate. I also use Xero and these two collaborate very well together. Haven't seen a downside to this product yet. =)

Elizabeth Maddox  

Awesome product, simple to use for my employees as well. I can send tracked hours over from my Boomr dashboard to Xero with one click.

Side note, customer service is great - one call and got my problem fixed!

Corey Spangler