Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Using Xero >

Account suspended

Started by Tessa Cuff -   in Using Xero

We are having difficulty accessing our account. We received an email requesting us to update our payment account details because the latest invoice was overdue. We updated our details, pressed 'pay now' but we are still suspended?
We are really struggling to get an answer from Xero support- my ticket says it will be dealt with in 16 hours?? We just need to know why the payment isn't working and what the issue with our account is? We have been without access for over a week!
Hi Tessa, taking a look, I can see the team have since got back in touch with you. The My Cases screen in Xero Central is live, and will update the expected response time as it's closer to being with an agent. It's good to also note the team can only chat about Subscription payments with the Subscriber, as they have control on the account.

Feature requests here in the Business Community are for requesting features in the product, so I'm going to move your post to one of our topics that are now read only. If you need help from our Support team, do get in touch, or ask a question to our community in Xero Central Discussions.

Lauren C (Community Manager)