Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Feature Requests >
Vote

Bank Feeds - Nabtrade accounts

Started by Gregg Twentyman in Feature Requests | Idea

It would be great if bank feeds could be supported for NAB nabtrade accounts, rather than having to download a CSV file. This would allow interest, funds transfers and share purchases transactions to flow into xero hands free (with bank rules)
At least have Xero be able to correctly import the nabtrade csv without having to manually manipulate the file.

Jay Greenberg

I take it from this that I can't set up bank feeds for NABtrade accounts?

Jacquie Schultz

Yeah, you can't do it to the best of my current knowledge.

Jay Greenberg

Thanks, I just called NAB and they agree it can't be done,

Jacquie Schultz

Yep, I sent a formal request through to nabtrade about a year ago, and they said that it was not currently supported, but they would add it to the list of enhancements. NAB were unable to provide any estimate of when though.

Gregg Twentyman

For what it's worth, the and trading platform / used to be called eTrade feeds into Xero with no issues.

Jay Greenberg

I can't see a date for when this was originally requested - date today is 24/5/19 - can we get an update on when this might be implemented?

Stacey Jerome