Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Feature Requests >
Vote

Sales Invoices - Request to Increase Contact Field Width (Invoice Interface)

Started by JIHAD SALIBA in Feature Requests | Idea

The Client Name Field (Invoice Interface) is very narrow when the invoice interface has a lot of empty space on both left and right hand sides, even a short client name would not be readable without having to put the mouse cursor over the client name field so it becomes visible, this is impractical.

The name of the client should be visible without any mouse cursor maneuvers.
Hey Jihad, just to make sure I've got the right end of the stick, are you referring to the add new invoice screen?

Kavi S (Community Manager)

Hi Kavi,

Yes, it is the New Invoice (and the Edit Invoice) screens.

Thank you.

Regards,

J. SALIBA

JIHAD SALIBA

Thanks for coming back to me, J. Saliba. I've just slightly amended the title to make it a bit more clear. We'll track demand here and let you know if there're any changes. 😊

Kavi S (Community Manager)