Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Feature Requests >
Vote

Projects - Statement of all receipts

Started by Leveris Fencing in Feature Requests | Idea

I'm in the fencing business, so most of my customers request a copy of the receipt once the invoice has been paid in full. This is very important to them as they can request half payment from their neighbours.

My problem is, I use Xero Projects to request a deposit and once the project has completed I then send out the final invoice requesting the remaining amount.

My frustration is that there is no feature within Xero Projects that allows me to email my customers a copy of the receipt of the full project amount referencing all invoice numbers associated with the project. I currently have to send receipts separately which the customers find frustrating. All they want is just one paperwork outlining the project amount (similar to an Activity Statement) but an actual receipt for tax purposes.

Can this feature please be added to Projects?