Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Using Xero >

Show just 1 Line when Creating a New Bill to Speed Up Entry

Started by Nigel Dicks -   in Using Xero

When entering lots of Bills, we all want to speed through the process as quick as possible.

With 5 empty lines set as the default, it means we have to scroll down to approve.

If just ONE line was set as default then the click could be done without the scroll down.

Grabbing the Mouse, Scrolling down, multiple times, you could save a lot of time and effort.

If you agree, please vote.

I just want to improve things.

Nigel.
Hey Nigel, couple of things I could suggest here to speed things up for you:
- Use a CSV file to import bills
- Make Xero 'smaller' in your browser. The method to do this will change per browser, but it's usually something like the Ctrl & - buttons which'll zoom out (meaning you won't have to scroll down the page)

Let me know if either of these help!

Lauren C (Community Manager)