Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Community > Payroll Feature Requests >
Done

AU Payroll: Show only current employees

Started by Samuel Therkelsn in Payroll Feature Requests | Done!

Does anyone know if we can select only to see our current employees on moving to the payroll tab. We have many names on our list of employees whom have left the company and I only want to see the current ones. As our list gets bigger I would really like to only see the shorter version and not have to go over pages and pages of names just to see the current employees. Can any one help on this, or is it something that is planned for the future.
+1 for this request.

Elizabeth Salter

Hi Belinda, we're aware of this issue and it's on our roadmap to be fixed in a release in the not too distant future.

Stuart McLeod (Xero Staff)

One tip i have is to move the inactive employees to another Payroll Calendar, this will stop them coming up for pay runs.

I would also like to be able to search on employee names

Greg Wood

Thanks for the tip Greg.

Samuel Therkelsn

Hi guys - if you didn't see this already we just added a filter to payroll to view active and ex-staff separately - that should do the trick! Update on our blog: Filters & super in Australian payroll

Catherine Walker (Community Manager)

We also think that a search function within payroll would be helpful. With a large employee list of casual employees, a search function to select ones to pay in a payrun would be great rather than having to scroll though entire list to find.

Kathy Flatters