Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > App Reviews >

YourTradebase

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |Invoicing + Jobs

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 2 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and YourTradebase, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About YourTradebase

Tradespeople, meet your new power tool. One quick, easy app that frees you from paperwork and lets you get back to the job you love. For more information, check out YourTradebase.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with YourTradebase, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the YourTradebase support centre or email helpdesk@yourtradebase.com.

Hi all,
Just a quick note to say that I have used Tradebase to get my new business up and running recently and it's been super simple (but effective) and kept the set up process nice and straight forward so I can focus on the customers . The team were quick to offer support on day one to make sure all was making sense so i can definitely recommend. Now using it with Xero has been great, my accountant had already recommended xero so I was relieved to see that the two are integrated. Set up took a matter of minutes and all seems to be running smoothly.

Cathryn Jones  

Have been using Xero for the last 6 months and loved the fact that it integrated with Trade Base as i really enjoy using Trade Base and have been using it for at least 4 years, and could not imagine trying to transfer all my data to another program, i was so surprised how easy it was to integrate all my data to Xero highly recommend using the two together it has solved all my problems and integrated into one.

Laura Murdocca