Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > App Reviews >

Link My Books

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |eCommerce

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 21 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Link My Books, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Link My Books

Link My Books automatically imports your sales data, fees and even cost of goods sold from Amazon into clear, understandable invoices and bills inside Xero. For more information, check out Link My Books.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Link My Books, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the Link My Books support centre or email support@linkmybooks.com.

Only 1 month in and I have no issues recommending LMB to anyone.
From on boarding to bringing across all the first settlements, Daniel has made himself
available providing expert knowledge on amazon and their payments. Outstanding customer service and support from day 1, hope this helps anyone on the fence.

mark rice  

great tool for linking Amazon to Xero, easy integration, great value! Would highly recommend to anyone needing to automate settlements into Xero!

Greg de Franca  

Link My Books - Easy to integrate, Easy To Set Up, Easy To Transfer Settlements and at the right price point for this kind of functionality. Great support
Recommended

David Stephen  

LMB is fantastic for Amazon sellers who want to automate as much of their bookkeeping as possible.
It is so simple to use, they have great support in place and a great price compared to others.
I highly recommend :)

Stephen Currie  

We have been using some great software to reduce the work needed to unscramble Amazon payments, nothing wrong with it and it worked with some minor adjustments. Then we were told about LMB. I was sceptical at first but this is even better! Sorts out the info, deals with the VAT correctly, gives you an EC Sales list and maintains the great level of service and feedback too. As if that wasn't enough for us to change over they have an Accountants package that reduces the cost.

Alys Stuart  

great little App does the job for a fraction of the price of others. Support from the team is great too

rowan Price  

Awesome app makes your Amazon accounting so easy. We used to use A2X but this is better and half the price!! Also, support is super responsive and the app was developed by a very experienced Amazon seller. If in doubt just try it saves hours of time. Handles EEC and UK VAT easily as well and works in almost all Amazon markets..

Paul Proctor  

Great to keeping up to date with your accounts would recommend

George Fletcher  

Great product & fast replies when you need help. Highly recommend.

Ruth McDavid  

Link My Books is a great app. Configuration is logical & straight forward making it easy to customise according the specific reporting requirements. It automatically extract the correct VAT information and provides a detail breakdown of all Amazon fees.

Highly recommended if you are looking for efficiencies and great support too.

Veeraka de Mel  

LMB (Link My Books) is software that connects Amazon to Xero - Its very easy to use, Great value compared to the competitors and easy to set up. Highly recommended to anyone at all levels looking at simplifying this process. The customer service is the best I have ever had too!! Sign up here !
https://linkmybooks.com?fpr=alex44

Alex Correya  

Amazing app to help anyone save time and concentrate on building the business rather than spending hours on end with admin activities.
LMB automatically selects the correct taxes on each transaction as well before transfering to Xero, which is a massive help for someone not sure what to pick.
The support I received was second to none with fast and to the point help from the guys.They helped me transfer a huge backlog of transactions as well as giving many tips!
I also love the GIF sending option within the chat support!
5/5 Stars!

Gergo Szabados  

Link My Books provides excellent support. It is very easy to use but you will need an accountant or bookkeeper to help with set up and to make sure the tax settings are correct.
Once it is set up, it can post Amazon settlements automatically to Xero.

Fran Montgomerie  

Fantastic app, incredible customer service and super competitive pricing. I'm so happy I opted to go for Link My Books instead of the alternative services I was considering. Highly recommend!

Nick Chaney  

Really happy with Link My Books so far, I'm pretty new to it but setup was very straightforward and I got an immediate response to a question when I was setting this up at 9pm on a Sunday night, can't ask for better support than that! It looks like it's going to save me a lot of time on manually importing data. You should definitely try LMB out!

David Brown  

Link My Books has been great! Once all setup (which is not that hard) it is just a few clicks for everything to be fully reconciled with Xero. Saves me so much time. I'd also echo the previous comments - The customer support is excellent.

Simon Fitzgerald  

Brilliant service and at a great price. If you are considering A2X then stop, and go with Link my books. Saved us 10+ hours per month of manual spreadsheet work.

michael ridley  

The U.K was in need of an Amazon reprting system and Link My Books is just that system no more worrying about vat reporting. The customer service from the team there has been amazing too can't recommend this software enough.

Alana Innes  

Great to see that there is someone else out there offering an automated solution to the posting of amazon settlements within Xero. I have been using a competing product for a while and I always felt they were massively overcharging for the service - so it was a quick decision to move to LinkMyBooks based on the price alone; fortunately the service model backs it up too, they respond to any queries extremely quickly.

Ramon Cummins  

Outstanding app. Far superior to the previous 'solution' I used. I was able to sign up and integrate in a few minutes, and then add my accountant as a user. Simples! My accountant loves it, it's a MASSIVE game changer. I'm converted! Oh and the customer support is incredible.

Ben Leonard  

Link My Books is a lifesaver for importing Amazon transactions into Xero and handling all the different VAT scenarios that comes with. Great team and very helpful and quick to respond to questions. Thanks!

Richard Stewart