Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > App Reviews >

Taxomate

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |Accountant tools

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 20 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Taxomate, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Taxomate

Taxomate automatically fetches and processes Amazon settlements, generates journals or sales receipts for each settlement and posts them to Xero.

For more information, check out Taxomate.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Taxomate, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.
For general support, check out the Taxomate support centre or email support@taxomate.com .

My accountant recommended taxomate and I switched from a2x about two months ago.

Lasonya Lapp  

Once you set it up to do what you need, you no longer have to worry about posting or analyzing your Amazon FBA sales and settlement. It really does automate things for you.

Terry Holts  

Must have to save you time (and money)!

Bill Berryman  

Great software and support

Victoria Lemons  

We use taxomate for clients on both QuickBooks and Xero and absolutely love it. Makes our job much easier.

Patrick Chambers  

Highly recommend taxomate!

William Moyer  

App saves me hours of work every month and integrates seamlessly with Xero.

Norma Hupp  

Great thanks!

Melissa Houghton  

I recommend this to all of my Amazon FBA clients. Definitely the most affordable option available.

James Stevens  

Accountant here- I promise this is a huge time saver for assisting Amazon Sellers. Easy to use! Easy to connect. Great help articles and support. Highly recommend!

Elizabeth Ross  

taxomate allows me to have a clear view of my financial income at the end of the year. Thanks!

Joshua Williamson  

Found this app when I was doing taxes last year and so happy! Makes Amazon accountting easy to do.

Michael Santos  

I have been doing bookkeeping for large sellers - never had any issues with taxomate! Syncs seamlessly with Xero and is easy to setup!

Heather Weaver  

taxomate has made my life a lot easier! All of my Amazon data is quickly transferred over to my Xero account. They even created the proper accounts inside my Xero account.

Sarah Russell  

Excellent support and easy setup.

Chery Massey  

Great tool. Highly recommend to any seller looking to sync Amazon seller account.

Tyler Chaney  

We have been using taxomate for a while now and it has been great. They are constantly improving and adding new features. The best Amazon integration I have come across so far.

Michelle Spillanek  

At first I was skeptical, but taxomate has surpassed my expectations. It is not only cheaper than all the alternatives out there (a2x) but also easier to get started. Super is great πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Teren Ciowin  

We were using A2X until we came across taxomate. It is way better and half the cost! Support is spectacular and it is easy to use. Recommend to anyone looking for a quick, easy, and affordable Amazon <> Xero software!

Ben Sanford  

Not being much of an accountant, I used to spend hours upon hours trying to keep my Amazon account in order and figure it all out. With taxomate I do not have to do anything since all the transactions are posted directly and reconciled automatically. taxomate also offers me peace of mind that all my Amazon accounts are in order and accurate too!

Jonathan Gold