Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > App Reviews >

Sourcery

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |Payments

4.8 out of 5 stars

Based on 6 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Sourcery, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Sourcery

Sourcery enables companies of all sizes to automate their Accounts Payable needs in handle them in one convenient place. For more information, check out Sourcery.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Sourcery, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the Sourcery support centre or email support@getsourcery.com.

The reporting has been very helpful--historical pricing reports, pricing variation reports, etc. Integration with Xero has also been really good. Going from Sourcery to Xero is made really simple.

Doug Breaker  

The bill pay functions have enabled us to both streamline and report much better. I really like that we can easily track changes in different vendor accounts between billing cycles too. Sourcery can issue both ACH payments and checks, which has been a very helpful feature for us.

Soonhin Khor  

Overall, I've been very happy with the product. I've been super pleased with how Sourcery provides a link in Xero that takes me back to the original invoice document in my Sourcery account. Great product, very helpful integration.

Dylan Stamat  

The accounts payables automation enabled by sourcery is top of the line and integrates seamlessly into our operations. Ensuring that are account standards are up to date, while also getting detailed insights effortlessly, is critical.

Ryan Buckley  

Great product--easy to use and set up. Automated AP is really important to us, and Sourcery has been a great help on that front. Really like the export ability. I can export the original invoice PDF making it easy to reference invoices without moving back and forth between Sourcery and Xero.

Donal Tobin  

End to end inventory management control and predictive ordering have been incredible with Sourcery. Easy export functions have also made things really simple and easy.

Evan Parker