Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > App Reviews >

Savvy Reports

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |Reporting

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 2 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Savvy Reports, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Savvy Reports

Cross-platform reporting and forecasting for businesses and advisors. Consolidate your data with our all in one reporting and forecasting platform. For more information, check out Savvy Reports.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Savvy Reports, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the Savvy Reports support centre or email support@savvyreports.com.

I'm so glad I found Savvy Reports. Having the ability to consolidate multiple Xero organisations into one monthly management report has really saved me time. Being able to do cash flow forecasting and budgeting is just an added bonus for me. I would recommend you give it a go, I'm very happy I did.

Joel Costello  

As great as Xero has been for helping me keep track of my business so far, complimenting it with Savvy Reports has been the icing on the cake for me. Its monthly management reports and forecasting tools are advanced and user friendly. Highly recommend!

Phoebe Donovan