Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Feature Requests >
Vote

Report favourites on dashboard

Started by Jenny Eaton in Feature Requests | Idea

I would like to see a section on dashboard for reports that are marked as favourites. Same as the dashboard watchlist.
Thank you.
Hi Jenny, is there a particular reason you'd like this option on the Dashboard? Just as already available from any screen through the use of the Accounting menu :)

Kelly M (Community Manager)

Hello Kelly.
The same reason the dashboard watchlist is so awesome but you do have a point. I guess the idea sounded good at the time and maybe we are getting a little lazy. Thanks for your response :)

Jenny Eaton

Thanks for getting back here, Jenny. Good to get this insight nonetheless! I'd recommend the Accounting option for now, but will let you know if there's any plans of surfacing more reporting info on the Dashboard. :)

Kelly M (Community Manager)