Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > App Reviews >

Joiin

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |Reporting

4.8 out of 5 stars

Based on 29 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Joiin, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Joiin

Quick, zero-hassle software to consolidate financial and management reports. For more information, check out Joiin.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Joiin, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the Joiin support centre or email hello@joiin.co

Loads of great tools and reports and makes month end reporting simpler, quicker and more insightful!

David Gold  

I manage two groups with a total of eight companies with US and UK entities in each group, with several different reporting structures (total consolidation USGAAP, UK based consolidation, entity performance etc). I was looking for software that I could use to extract financial information for all entities without having to download individual figures from each Xero entity. Joiin has been absolutely perfect for this.

The software is easy to navigate and intuitive to use. It offers terrific flexibility for consolidation - by entity, by period, different currencies. It has allowed me to improve the integrity and speed of reporting significantly.

The software is very reasonably priced, and the team are really helpful. I offered some suggestions for improvement that they engaged with me on and have been adopted into the system, further improving the functionality and benefit. For anyone using Xero for multiple companies, this software is a no brainer. I actually don't know how I would manage without this now.

Robin Hilton  

I have used Joiin for nearly a year now for clients to do group consolidations in multi currency. Joiin handles it all well. Particularly like the ability to customise reporting to client needs. It is cost effective and time saving. Would recommend.

Victoria Buerk  

I have been searching for something to meet the reporting requirements of a client. It needed a group consolidation which is available in quite a few apps. An additional requirement was the need to be able to group things like head office costs, staff costs and financing. Joiin has allowed me to replicate exactly the format that my client wants and to consolidate the group profit and loss and take the stress out of a time consuming monthly excel manipulation and cross reference.
Current report packs are lacking when compared to other more polished products however I am looking forward to future product updates which the internal team advised me of. For that reason a four for now but watch this space!!

James Rudd  

We have more than 10 years of data. Joiin team tweaked system to help us run reports where we compared year-on-year performance for more than 10 years. They have been very proactive about support and have handled most of our use-cases out of the box! :)

Rahul Bansal  

We have been using JOIIN since Jan 20 after we moved onto Xero and we needed to consolidate multiple companies. JOIIN is affordable and very easy to use. We use a combination of standard reports and also customised reports.

David Reed  

Brilliant app. Seamlessly allows you to consolidate accounts.

Joseph Lavi  

Fantastic, Great service, easy UI. Very happy to have found this app.

Luis Rodrigues  

I found Joiin in February when I needed to consolidate an entity with five Xero files. After a couple of hours, I was in business, and have been using since. I even use with an entity with 40+ Xero files. Very happy with the product.

Mark Conner  

Love Joiin, it closes a missing link from Xero for companies like us that use it in three different countries and each company reports in a different currency. I especially like the easy configuration of custom reports and that you can switch currencies with only a couple of clicks. Plus the one time I had a support need it was dealt with quickly, even though it was a bug that needed a code change. Great service!

Alister Grigg  

This is a great tool for Xero consolidation software, we have only been using it for a few months but it has saved us a lot of time in report writing and getting the data we need. Great price and Harry has been a great help and quick to respond, can't recommend this enough esp. if you have more than one company and categories to report.

Sangita Chauhan  

Great new app to add to our current Xero subscription, we are a small global group that have used archaic spreadsheets for the consolidation and creation of reports. The agility of this app means we can create multiple reports in various currencies and tailor reports to our current reporting deck saving time and money at month end! We have identified the next steps we need and they are aligning with Joiin’s road map so we should see this become an even more invaluable tool for today’s organisation and our future needs.

Gunit Puri  

Fantastic in all ways, i so wish i had found this app before,saved us hours of time and costs, when can i buy some shares in you amazing company......best product i've seen for ages ....

Mark Wildig  

Been looking for such software for a while. Great tool for running consolidated reports, particularly given we have subsidiaries/ xero accounts in different countries. Very good price too. Would be great to add annual average exchange rates for consolidated P&L reporting on a yearly basis. Perhaps there might also be a way to recognise which lines might be intercompany related.

Nish Varma  

I don't know how I missed using Joiin for years! As we run nearly a dozen similar businesses a single view comparing the health and strength of each business is more vital now than ever. I also feel the product feedback I've provided in the past few months has been actioned!

Teri Wilson  

Been using joiin for a couple of months now and can highly recommend. Its not an app for apps sake, its a proper value-adding tool that has genuinely saved me hours a month. It's simple and effective and the team there are really excellent, the support is first rate. We have set them a particular challenge with a consolidation of a big set of data and they have been really hands-on and engaged with the challenge, I have no doubt they will succeed.

Chris Conway  

This great little app does pretty much everything I wanted it for at a fraction of the price of fancier ones. The company is really responsive and helpful too. It saved me hours of work right from the start as it's so easy to use. Couldn't function without it now. Highly recommend.

Pauline Kell  

Exactly what I was looking for. Easy consolidation and Xero category reporting to boot.

Myles Carrucan  

Have been using Joiin for about a year and absolutely love it. The ability to create you own formatting of reports is an excellent feature which is easy to use. It incorporates budget information which has been the biggest difficulty in other products I have looked at. It saves me many hours every month and helps manage information as we use 6 xero's for our group.
Easy export to excel is also a great feature and allows you to taylor it further to your individual needs.
The developers are so willing to hear feedback and are constantly improving the product. The ability to consolidate accounts receivable information is great as well and I hear the Accounts payable version is in the pipeline.
I just really appreciate the ability to have a consolidated application I can use as I have wasted so much time over the years doing it manually and not finding a product that can do what I need it to do. So glad I came across Joiin!! can highly recommend.

Julie Bray  

Tried to arrange a meeting multiple times. Always 3 - 5 days 1 reply.
Meeting has to be at a convenient time for them. I then asked them to propose a timing.
No response from emails since start of November.

John Yap  

Makes consolidation really simple and super easy to customise.

Daniela Scarpa  

For months I've been looking for an online app that could consolidate Xero data from multiple organizations. There are a few out there with a ton of other great functions and graphs, but expensive and out of my reach as a small business owner. Then I discovered Joiin and the amazing folks behind it. Joiin is extremely simple, cheap and can be customized. I've created some customized consolidated Profit and Loss, Balance Sheets and Cash Flow reports. Definitely recommended!

Giovanni Cipriano  

Super simple app for consolidation . Its so easy to use and provides real value add from the minute you start using it.

Daniela Scarpa  

We had been waiting for a Xero add-on app that allowed for cross-entity reporting which also allowed for the inclusion of tracking categories as well. Joiin is a perfect fit for our reporting requirements and we have already uncovered a number of cost-saving opportunities due to the improved reporting. Great solution with an even better price!

Thomas Botha  

I'd been looking for Xero consolidation software for a while and Joiin really fitted the bill. Not only that, but it's come on leaps and bounds since I first signed up, lots of new features, including one that I requested directly. It got deployed within one month of the request! I can't recommend enough!

Joe Scarboro  

Great app, works as promised and couldn't be simpler to use.

Scott Levine  

Saves me hours of excel-ery every month to consolidate our US and UK operating companies' P&Ls. Must have if you have more than one company in Xero.

Steve Dunlop  

Wow this has saved me hours each month. If you want to do consolidated accounts but don't want to pay £100s a month for some of the enhanced reporting packages (or a new accounting system) then this app will get you 90% of the way their with just a little bit extra work to do some eliminations. Has functionality to roll up your consolidated chart of accounts into your management reporting format. For the price its amazing.

Mike Feely  

Great app at a great price - particularly in comparison to others on the market. I've been using for a couple of months now and it's saved me a lot of time. Love the new updates and have suggested a few myself, which I am told are being worked on - very happy.

Laura Wilson