Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > App Reviews >

Parolla

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |Payroll + HR

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 4 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Parolla, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Parolla

Parolla is a payroll application that integrates directly with Irish Revenue and Xero. Parolla was written for Irish tax law and is based in Waterford. For more information, check out Parolla.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Parolla, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the Parolla support centre or email support@parolla.ie.

I have just started using Parolla and this was a big payroll in excess of 50 employees.

The software itself is better than that which I have used before, and the customer service provided by Mark and Claire has been superb. I highly recommend this.

Jane Jackson  

I have been using Parolla and Xero in my new business and I couldn't be happier to be completely honest. Having set up my new small business the last thing I needed was to have to learn how to run a payroll every month and all that it entails but I have to say that Parolla and its simple interface to Xero have made the whole thing simple for me. Plus, Mark from Parolla is extremely helpful every time I ever have any level of problem.

Paul McAviney  

Great product and service, good experience so far, highly recommended!

J H  

I have started trailing use of Parolla for 2 of my clients , 1 company with 2 employees and 1 company with 40+ employees. So far my experience with the system and Mark in support have been fantastic and I look forward to using it for my 2019 payrolls.

Jackie Murphy