Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Tell us how we're doing >

iPhone App - Quick Login Problems

Started by Sean O'Rourke -   in Tell us how we're doing

I use Xero Touch on my iPhone. Since I upgraded to version 1.2 a month ago it has stopped remembering my passcode for a quick login. Each time I launch the app I have to enter my email address and password. This takes time particularly if I only want to quickly snap a pic of a receipt. Version 1.1 always remembered my passcode so logging in to the app was a dream. Please look into this Xero. Thanks. Regards, Seán.
Hi Sean,
In the meantime, you can take picture of your receipts through the camera roll and add them later through the app. it helps not losing the receipt.
Cheers
Cecile

Cecile Boulter  

@Sean A recent iOS update has caused an issue with several apps - including Xero Touch. Uninstalling and re-installing the app should fix the problem. If not, please contact support@xero.com for more help. Thanks.

Jules Desmond (Community Manager)  

@Cecile and @Jules, thanks for your help. I re-installed the app on my phone and the quick login passcode seems to be working fine now.

Thanks again

Sean

Sean O'Rourke  

I've had this problem since July 2015. Even though this probIem is three years old, I deleted and reinstalled the app. It worked for three days and now I have to remember my password every time I login. When is Xero actually going to fix this issue?

Steve Trojan