Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > App Reviews >

Prospect CRM

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |CRM

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 7 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Prospect CRM, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Prospect CRM

Stock-Aware CRM that’s perfect for manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors who sell physical products from stock B2B. For more information, check out Prospect CRM.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Prospect CRM, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the Prospect CRM support centre or email help@prospectsoft.com.

very helpful, using my CRM system to the max.

Josh Martin  

amazing service
always sort out any queries and very quickly
lovely team there too

Kerry Meades  

Have been using Prospect 365 fantastic tool for the business, customer support is fantastic each adviser I have spoken with have been exceptional

Dean Stott  

There are a few words that jump to mind with Prospect soft365 , key words that were the same frustrations I had with my previous systems.
Ease of use - Quick and SO user friendly, adaptable and as a HOD the best thing it was easy for my team to pick up and work effectively on within a week. Win for us!
Customer satisfaction - this is now so measurable we have a more direct link to our customers and a clearer view of orders and relationships. Another win!
Support - Every single call to their centre is answered professionally and swiftly and this makes a truly immeasurable difference in a busy centre like ourselves.
So glad we found you.

Andy Grannell  

We have been using Prospect365 since the beginning of this year and have found it very easy and logical to use.

Steve Hayman  

We have been using Prospect365 for many years and believe it to be the ideal sales tool for our wholesale business. We use it both internally and out of the road with our reps. All the data is live so the 'On-the-road' reps see exactly what our internal staff see. We have just linked it up to Xero and it is working perfectly at the moment. You can see all the invoice history in Prospect365.

James Turton  

We use Xero with Prospect 365. Obviously! Works seamlessly. As you would expect!

Andrew Ardron