Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Using Xero Connected Apps >

Generating Online Reviews Automatically upon Invoice Creation

Started by Michael Cody -   in Using Xero Connected Apps

Would there be any interest in generating online reviews upon invoice creation?

I recently did an integration with Square that automatically collects feedback and links positive customer comments to Google, Facebook, and other top review sites.

It looks like the same thing is possible in Xero.

The plugin would be configured so you could select where you want the reviews to appear, including publishing automatically on your own website. It would also allow you to decide if you want to request feedback from a client only once, or at a given increment, like once a year.

I've created a simple Google Form to see if folks are interested in this.
If so, I will build an integration and make it available to those that sign up first.

http://bit.ly/Xero-OnlineReviewGeneration

Thanks for your input

Michael Cody
ReviewTree
www.ReviewTree