Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > App Reviews >

OnPay

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |Payroll + HR

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 12 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and OnPay, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About OnPay

Growing businesses and accounting pros love OnPay for payroll, HR and benefits. For more information, check out OnPay.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with OnPay, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.
For general support, check out the OnPay support centre or email hello@onpay.com.

Our whole office highly recommends OnPay as it has been the only payroll systems that has worked well with both our staff's and our client's needs. They have amazing customer service and the system integrates with our cloud accounting software. This is an amazing product!

Angie Crouson  

We have been with OnPay for 18 months now, and really really like it. It is so user friendly, and we love the integration with our Xero software. Customer service is outstanding - always extremely prompt and helpful. On the advice of our CPA we had to change our 941's for last year, and they handled that seamlessly and without any problems. I travel overseas quite often and was overjoyed on this last trip to find that it is now possible to log in from abroad. This was previously not allowed, so from my standpoint, this was a major positive improvement. Love OnPay, and would highly recommend it!

Bruce Morine  

We moved all of our clients to OnPay earlier this year and could not be happier with our decision. OnPay is easy to use with any sized business. The integration to Xero makes accounting a breeze! We are able to map to different tracking categories and GL accounts. I have also been very impressed with the customer service at OnPay. If there is ever an issue, they are available and quick to respond to the problem. They are there to support us every step of the way. We love working with them and would recommend to any business owner or accounting firm looking for a payroll solution.

Jennifer Hoover  

I have had a great experience using Onpay. I was new to using payroll software, but Onpay was a breeze to get comfortable with. I find the interface very easy to navigate and running payroll a quick process. I give this software a 10/10!

Spencer Lund  

I highly recommend OnPay to any small business owner or accountant out there. Our firm has tried multiple payroll services and has found the majority of those unsuitable for our clients. OnPay is one of the few payroll systems that can handle both our staff and our clients needs. They have amazing customer service, reporting tools, and the system integrates well with Xero. Overall it is an amazing product!

Natasha Cardoso  

Their Onboarding team is awesome, and their customer service is really the best. Everyone we have worked with at OnPay has been very helpful and gracious, even when we have made mistakes that we need their help to fix. The program itself is intuitive - very easy to learn and use. We love it.

Monica Butch  

Onpay is a great payroll software. Its easy to use and has all the things you need to accommodate your needs. If theres an issue or a late pay run, Onpay does everything in their power to solve the problem. Not once have I heard NO from an employee. 5 stars from me!

Jimera Richardson  

Not only is this software easy to use, when you have an issue (and if you handle payroll you know there will eventually be an issue) they are super friendly and very fast in their response and resolution. Their customer support is some of the best I have seen and this goes for the chat option as well as on the phone.

Laura Correll  

OnPay is so easy to use! Navigating is so clean and uncomplicated. Having used multiple payroll systems, OnPay has been, by far, the best I have used. Being able to pay W2 and 1099 employees on the same pay run, as well as the ease of exporting to Xero and having the payments auto-paid is amazing! OnPay is the best!

Ann Thur  

If you're shopping around for a payroll software or unhappy with your current one. On pay is definitely the way to go. I've used ADP, Quickbooks, Gusto to name a few and they've all proceeded from worse to worse. What makes On pay stand out is its deeper integration, detailed payroll exports and its excellent customer service. I can not express how incredibly helpful it is to have a person available a call or a live chat away. I've never received two different answers for the same question, which unfortunately has happened in the past with other softwares. The software is incredibly easy to use and is designed to make processing payroll an easy matter. A definitive 5 star from me.

Nadia Medina  

Customer support is amazing, they have solutions for everything and always willing to help and resolve issue if there's one. User friendly system and easy to navigate. Reports are great especially for workers compensation audit. Great Payroll System!!!

Yvette Gonzalez  

I'm moving all my clients to Onpay because it has the same pricing as the competition and all the employee-onboarding features, but with much deeper integration: Add multiple pay items mapped to independent GL accounts including creating and mapping multiple 1009 categories and non-reporting categories; ability to export detailed data payrun data so detailed transaction reports show names, instead of lump sum transactions; and very good in-product chat support.

Shelly Robbins