Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Accounting >

VAT Recon report not reflecting Journal Entry

Started by Daniel Roch -   in Accounting

Hi

I am about to start reporting VAT, however, I need to clear down the beginning balance in 820 as VAT was previously booked incorrectly on some invoices.

I have booked a manual J/E however the VAT Recon report is still showing a beginning balance. I refreshed the report and balance still exists.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Hi Daniel, you might not have seen yet, but we've recently released Discussions over on Xero Central & this topic (plus a few others) are now read only. If you've not sourced an answer to this yet, feel free to pop over and ask the question to your peers :)

Lauren C (Community Manager)