Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > UK Payroll >

Salary Sacrafice

Started by Becky Ormrod -   in UK Payroll

I'm trying to set up a salary sacrifice scheme for pension on Xero but its not allowing me to (pulling through incorrect figures and the set up not matching the set up with Nest)
I've read a few previous comments regarding the same thing but doesn't give an answer as to how to set it up correctly. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Hiya Becky - cheers for jumping on here. This one's going to need a bit more digging into. Can you please ping the team with details of what's happening in your org so they can look into what's happening? You can even direct them to this link to save yourself typing it up again. :)

Kavi S (Community Manager)