Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > UK Payroll >

People's Pension Integration

Started by James Tingle -   in UK Payroll

Hello,

Last month I signed up with People's Pension. I chose them as a provider for the specific reason that they integrated with the Xero platform.

I've just gone to setup the contributions in Xero, only to find that the option to use them has disappeared. I now only see NEST and Other.

What am I doing wrong?

James
Hiya James, you should be able to add The People’s Pension under the Workplace Pension tab in Payroll Settings, like outlined in this Xero Central page. If you're still having trouble, please get in touch with our experts at Support, who can take a closer look at what's going on here.

Lauren C (Community Manager)  

Hello,

I only see NEST and Other listed as pension providers. There used to be The People's Pension. What am I doing wrong?

I want to automatically submit my pension details each month to my pension provider.

James

James Tingle  

Hiya James, can see that you've come into Support about this and Annie's got back to your message.

Just in case you haven't seen already, we've recently updated this topic to read-only. We've just rolled out a brand new Xero Central Discussions space, where you can ask and get help from your peers on similar questions. Do check it out when you get a chance. :)

Kavi S (Community Manager)