Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Accounting >

Royalty payments

Started by David O'Brien -   in Accounting

Hi,

I receive royalties from overseas for some online training I create.

Do I reconcile those royalty payments as regular income?
I don't write invoices for these royalties, so not entirely sure how this will work in Xero.

Thanks,
David
Hi David, from next Monday (15 Oct 18), we have a new Discussions forum on Xero Central, designed for you to ask these sorts of questions. So I just wanted to let you know that this topic, and the discussions in it will be read only.
If you don’t quite seek the solution here by then, please do jump over to Xero Central and start the discussion there. :)

Lauren C (Community Manager)