Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Accounting >

Change order of accounts on Bank Account screen

Started by Finance Manager -   in Accounting

Hello,

Trivial query I know, but on the 'Bank Account' screen, I have several set up. Five are our actual bank accounts, and the rest are others such as cards, PayPal etc plus various control accounts. My inner OCD accountant would like to be able to arrange all these in a specific order. However, it seems I can only change the order of the first eleven accounts. Neither can I choose which accounts are in that first eleven, but I can rearrange the ones Xero has decided should be there. Is that right, or is something broken?
Trivial or not, there is a way to fix this, Finance Manager! You'll just need to make sure the 'Show account on Dashboard' button has been ticked in the Bank Accounts tab. Then go to the Dashboard, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click the 'Edit dashboard' button to arrange as you like. Let me know how you go. :)

Lauren C (Community Manager)