Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > AU Payroll >

Timesheets management

Started by Ana Eshelby -   in AU Payroll

Hi,
I have a few questions about the timesheets. I hope someone can help me.
1 - Is there a way to know who has approved the timesheet or leave? At this stage I can only see that has been approved, but not by whom?

2- How can I setup an email to request the employee to submit the timesheet (just for the ones that haven't yet)?

3- i have set our employees to public holidays NSW, but doesn't seem to add the public holiday automatically to their timesheets. How can i fix that?

4 - (because number 3 above) If Employee forgot to add the time of one day as public holiday, once its approved I can't edit in the timesheet in the pay run, I need to put the timesheet back to draft and then edit in the pay run. is this the only way?

Thanks a lot.
Ana