Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Small Business >

Packing Slip Add-On

Started by Adam Nurbhai -   in Small Business

Hi

Is there an add on to Xero where I can create a separate packing list to an invoice?

I know Xero give us a suggestion. The issue is I would like there to be a lot of detail on the packing list, weight, size, colour etc. Whereas the invoice would be quite simplified, perhaps with just the supplier name.

Background of the company, they work as a middle man for clothing retailers, so they would hire this company to source clothes globally from different suppliers. They would then handle the money and purchasing and take a cut from the supplier.

So what I want is each invoice to have a list of supplier names and how much of the invoice is apportioned to them.

Then a packing list for the warehouse staff with a lot of detail and would be inserted in the package.

Perhaps if I’m clever with the template I could do it with this. Or is there a separate app for this?

Thanks

Adam