Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Tell us how we're doing >

Credit Limits & Setting Specific Clients to receive Invoice Reminders

Started by Nicole Simpson -   in Tell us how we're doing

Hi Xero

Love the program! Just wondering if there is a feature in progress that allows you to set the credit limit on clients (MYOB has it...) and whilst I love the idea of the Invoice Reminders, some of my clients are under different agreement/standards and would get with me if I sent them out so I would like to be able to set the Invoice reminders for specific clients...not all?

Just a thought...
Hiya Nicole, we have a request over here for credit limits. Do have a read of Kelly's official reply for the latest update on where this is at.
In regards to invoice reminders - you can turn these off for specific contacts. You'll just need to make sure it's turned on in the invoice settings screen, which'll mean you can then turn them off for individuals (or invoices) in the Contacts screen. Heaps more detail on this Xero Central page. :)

Lauren C (Community Manager)