Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Tell us how we're doing >

2sa authenticator

Started by Karen Drew -   in Tell us how we're doing

Have tried, oh and have tried again to use 2sa Authenticator. Little or no help from Xero. App will not allow me to access software as keeps saying that code sent to alternative email is incorrect!!

Have re entered code 6 times!!!!! Rechecking, and rechecking 6 digits and still it will not allow me to access xero!!!!!!!

So frustrated with this bookkeeping software.

Sorry to hear your frustrations, Karen. I've followed up on your emails with the team on this, and can see we dropped the ball in terms of helping you get set up with 2SA. I know that our Support team has been back in touch with you since your post here, to make sure everything is up and running smoothly. If you have any further questions, please do get back to Ian with a good time to talk, so we can get to the bottom of any troubles with the login process and help you out here.

Lauren C (Community Manager)