Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > App Reviews >

Invoice2go

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |Invoicing + Jobs

3.2 out of 5 stars

Based on 5 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Invoice2go, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Invoice2go

Save time and get paid faster with the #1 invoicing app. Easily create professional estimates and invoices, accept credit cards, and automate reports. For more information, check out Invoice2go.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Invoice2go, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.
For general support, check out the Invoice2go support centre or email support@invoice2go.com.

I’m really disappointed to be honest, I tried but couldn’t get on with xero, what’s really disappointing is I’m now having to give up Invoice2go, 5 years a customer,
I’ve really injoyed my time with Invoice2go it worked well for me, unfortunately it’s the Tax
We now have to make tax digitally, the relationship with xero and Invoice2go doesn’t work well, 5 star for Invoice2go. 1 star fox xero

Phil Terry  

Xero’s crap should’ve made your own one

Ben Wooden  

Easy to link and saves allot of time.

What would help if you could select a nominal code in Invoice2Go rather than only having a choice on one Xero account.

Thanks

Benjamin Daly  

brilliant efficiency!

Tony Sheppard  

HI,
It works ok however not all invoice copy over and if there is an error then I2Go seems to switch off the connection.

denise jackson  

Hi Banjo, this is where you can come to read and leave a review on the integration between Invoice2Go and Xero. It's not possible to have a back and forth discussion here, as you'll only be able to post the once on this thread.
Best to reach out to the Invoice2Go Support team directly through the email above if you'd like to discuss this further.

Kelly M (Community Manager)  

What about bulk importing your invoices from I2G? I’ve just started on Xero after waiting since June to have it set up, I’ve been using I2G since 2013 and would like to import the last few months so I can do the 2019 FY all in xero.

Banjo Vogt  

Hi,

Works well but a few tips.If needing to alter your invoice you will need to do a new invoice and delete the old one.Any amendments to invoices will not automatically update in Xero.

You may have to manually export (copy) to Xero as sometimes not all invoices come across.Not sure why but I know Invoice2go are aware of this and are working to fix this issue

Melanie Yu