Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Using Xero Connected Apps >

Not For Profit External Reporting - End of Year Financial Reporting

Started by Peter van Hout -   in Using Xero Connected Apps

Has anyone used one of the external reporting tools that extract data from Xero into Excel to produce end of year financial statements that would help comply with what I will call the Tier 3 (PBE SFR-A (NFP)) and Tier 4 (PBE SFR-C (NFP)) not for profit financial reporting standards that are required under the Charities Act?

Thanks in advance to those that respond...

Peter
Hi Peter,
I make the QWD Excel integration tools for Xero. I cant tell you if it's possible as I'm not familiar with the reporting standards expected. But if you want to chat to me directly and explain a little more, I may be able to assist. My email is support@quickwindevelopment.com.

Regards,
Ruairi

Ruairi M