Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Using Xero Connected Apps >

New Project via Zapier

Started by Mark Tucknutt -   in Using Xero Connected Apps

It would be very helpful to create a Xero Project using Zapier.
In my case, I flip Opportunities to Projects in my CRM and use that to trigger a bunch of project set-up tasks (creating GDrive folders, etc etc). The one missing action that I have to do manually is create the associated Xero Project.
Are you wanting to create the project in Zapier and then have this imported into Xero, Mark? If so, I'd suggest reaching out to Zapier themselves about this as they design and develop the integration between the software - so they'll have a better idea of whether this can already be done, or if they'd consider expanding their integration for. :)

Kavi S (Community Manager)