Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > AU Payroll >

Commonwealth Bank (AUS) account ABA File

Started by Brooke Prior -   in AU Payroll

Hi all

I have been using Xero for a long time now, but only just starting to use the ABA files. I'm trying to set it up currently. We use Commonwealth Bank; but when I'm selecting the bank, it looks like, its the wrong bank feed? What is everyone else using with the Commonwealth bank. The file its telling me to use to "Commonwealth Bank CBA", but in the ABA there name isn't coming up on the left hand side like normal, for the file to transfer over.

I also use CBA CommBiz, not just internet banking.

This is the only thing i can see stopping me from using this feature.

Thanks
Brooke