Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > App Reviews >

PropertySuite

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |CRM

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 4 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and PropertySuite, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About PropertySuite

PropertySuite is a fully integrated, comprehensive cloud based software application for the real estate sector.
For more information, check out PropertySuite.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with PropertySuite, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, email the PropertySuite support centre.

I have used Property Suite for a number of years and have used the Xero interface for the last year and a half. I have found it very easy to use and reliable. It saves time and provides good detail in Xero with easy cross reference back to Property Suite from Xero when required. It is very flexible and has handled all aspects of marketing, property sales and commission payments very well. The support offered from Property Suite for set up and in the initial stages has been great and the interface has run very smoothly. I would definitely recommend Property Suites Xero integration.

Alison Emery  

I have been using Property Suite for a wee while now and we started integration to Xero about August 2014. Apart from a couple of teething problems re generating credit notes in PS and how this integrated through to Xero the process has worked really well. Even if there is a problem the team at PS are very quick to fix the problem once you have logged a job. We run a full integration with Xero so this includes / marketing / settlements and sales person invoicing. We run a separate Payroll programme and PS has the ability to integrate with this as well so it can handle your commissions in PropertySuite and pull them into Payroll therefore eliminating double entry. PS are continually trying to make improvements in their system and do their best to make the system work the best for your individual requirements.
I highly recommend Property Suite with the Xero integration.

Carol Roach  

We were looking for iCloud based solutions for all our real estate and accounting needs. Property Suite was not only the best solution for our real estate needs but also offered us a seamless integration with Xero.

Property Suite nursed us through the initial set up, which is critical, and the programmers were always available to help over skype. We have now been live with the Xero integration for 8 months and the support from Property Suite has been second to none. They understand our business, our needs and when something isn’t quite being handled in the right way for us, or it could be improved upon, they are quick to act.

I have spent today with another agency showing them how well the systems talk to each other and how much time it saves us. Until you see it in action you can’t appreciate how well the 2 systems dovetail together. A by-product we hadn't expected, but we are delighted by, is that we are recovering debtor payments so much quicker.

All in all I highly recommend Property Suite with the Xero integration for all your real estate needs.

Ann Peel  

Have had a fair bit to do with the PropertySuite (PS) team. The product is well designed and accommodates all real estate workflows from appraisal to settlement. The marketing platform and scheduling is an excellent function to accommodate agent and vendor marketing.

Xero integration is tightly constructed ensuring PS integration handles all marketing, settlement and salesperson invoicing. PS has the ability to integrate with multiple Payroll applications so you can handle your commissions in PropertySuite and pull them into Payroll therefore eliminating double entry. PropertySuite has taken the management and administration of Real Estate sales to a new level, gone are the days of double and triple entry. The development team has a good handle on the industry and is responsive to user feedback which ensures improvement of the system is prompt and continually on-going so thats always good to see. PS also has a dedicated support team so users needing assistance to complete tasks can access advice and get a clear direction from the team which is pretty important.

Overall 5 Stars here based on the efficiency gains possible from the overall system, the Xero integration and responsiveness of the team in regards to continual improvement, which we all know can be hard to find with a lot of applications. Good work guys.

Todd Dunick