Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Using Xero Connected Apps >

App to help with invoicing and billing by the minute.

Started by Anna Gresty -   in Using Xero Connected Apps

As a transcription company I use an excel spreadsheet to keep track on invoicing and pay transcribers (by the minute) I have to copy all the data on my excel spreadsheet into invoices and bills and am sure this process could be automated - any ideas as to how i could go about this? An app that would help me please...
Best Reply as chosen by Anna Gresty (Original Poster)
This is Li from EzzyBills.
We had a client - a translation company, perhaps similar.
Do you have a lot contractors to do the transcription for you? If so, they can bill you via EzzyBills. Directly to Xero for you. You can add approver in between.
We also process sale invoices (from your 3rd party software to Xero).

Li FITZMAURICE